Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Spawn of Satan

This week, I have been called a weasel and a hack. If you’re interested just google, mehler weasel, the reference to the Posse Comitatus page will come right up. They got the material from Jared Taylor, who was kind enough to reference me in his remarks on the death of Phil Rushton October second. Phil died of Addison's disease which meant nothing to me until I looked it up. It is a horrible way to die and my understanding is that he suffered for two years before his death. I wouldn’t wish that on Phil or anyone else. I said Kaddish for Phil last Saturday. No one at shool asked me why I was saying Kadish, they all must have assumed I had a Yarhzeit. Let me make this clear. I liked Phil. I especially liked him over coffee or in the limo on the way to the airport... times when we could just chat. There is more to every human being that evil and good and there is evil and good in every human being. Except, of course the Jews:

John 8:42 - Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceed forth and came from God; nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me.

Personal note: None of our great spiritual leaders spoke in this fashion. Humility was above all other traits a sign of saintliness. What can one possibly think when confronted by those who believe their rabbi is God and God is speaking directly to them through him? Psychotic, comes to mind. And now the psychotic continues in the name of Jesus:

“Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word. “ “You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it. 8:45 But because I tell the truth you do not believe Me. 8:48 - Then the Jews answered and said to Him, “Did we not say rightly that You are Samaritan and have a demon? 8:51 “Most assuredly, I say to you, if anyone keeps my word he shall never see death.” 8:52 - Then the Jews said to Him, “Now we know that You have a demon!”

And this is why you don’t want to hire Jews to teach American History. For God’s sake, they are of their father Satan and the truth is not in them. They will poison our children and teach them to see the world with Satan’s eyes. He will call his show, Sympathy for the Devil and in his classes Satan will reign supreme. Perversity will be lauded. He will teach the children to drink and smoke and kill people.*

* One of my students remembers in his weekly journal that I told them to drink all day, carry at least two lethal weapons and kill someone. These kids have great imaginations. It helps to make up for the lack of total recall. One student said the tried the alcohol portion of the challenge but only made it to 5pm and he was emphatic in saying that he would not recommend anyone take this challenge. I commended him for making it to five pm and told him to keep up the good work. Oh, yeh, I also said, I’m challenging you to think, not drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment